Trending
Loading...
,

Buhari met with d Queen of England in London. He asked her.

Share on Google Plus

Buhari met with d Queen of
England in London. He
asked her.

Buhari: How do you
run such an efficient
government here?
Are there any tips you can give
to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important
thing is to surround
yourself with intelligent people.

Buhari: How do I know the
people
around me are really intelligent?

QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask
them to
answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for David
Cameron.
David Cameron walked into the
room,

CAMERON: Yes, your majesty.
You sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle.
David, your mother
and father have a child, it is not
your brother and
it is not your sister. Who is it?"

CAMERON: hmmm... that would
be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

When Buhari came back home he sent for Osinbajo.

Osibanjo walked into Buhari's office.
Osibanjo: Sir you call me.
Buhari: Yes sit down and ans this, Your
mother and your
father have a child, it's not your
brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?

Osinbajo: I'm not sure, let me
get back to you.
He
asked all his staff in the office
but none could
give him an answer. Osinbajo
ran to Fashola.
Osinbajo asked

Osinbajo: Your mother and
father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister,
who is it?"

FASHOLA: That's easy. It's me!

Osinbajo smiled and said,
Thanks! Then he went back to
speak with President Buhari.

Osinbajo: Sir, I have the answer
to that riddle, It's
Babatunde Raji Fashola!

Buhari got angry, and said to
Osinbajo No wonder Nigeria
isn't moving forward, I am
surrounded by dummies! The
answer is .David Cameron!!!

A beg don't laugh alone ..tell your neighborhood..😃😃😃😃

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enjoyed The Post??? Your Comment Will Talk Better.

About me


LiveGood247.com is one of the Most Visited Blog that brings Health Tips, Relationship Talks, Quotes and lots more educating post to your care, all over the world.

Like Us On Facebook

Search This Blog