Trending
Loading...

How To Wear: Yellow and Pink #Fashionbloggers

Share on Google Plus

Yesterday I took the boys to see Hotel Transylvania 2 with their friends, and it was actual pretty good and I found myself laughing I think more than the kids. Most of the other parents agreed that it was pretty funny, so I would definitely recommend watching it. It's silly but has heart and I always like that. I think some people forget it's a film for kids, as so many now are aimed to please all. I enjoyed it more than the minion movie as that really was a kids film, with me counting down the minutes till it was over.  
Coat and Jeans: Primark
Jelly shoes: River Island
Simpson socks and kimono: Primark 
Pink fluffy top: Select Fashion
Necklace: Sourcherry *


Films aside I have been loving pink and yellow together, I'm like a sherbet dip. But any reason to wear my Simpsons socks from Primark. I'm trying to get back into wearing my jewellery, as I've just been throwing whatever on and I think it can really make a difference for how you feel. I have been in boots a lot so broke out my jellies so I could actual see the print of the socks than it being hidden away in a boot. 

As there is now a five pence bag charge in the U.K (it's not much but it adds up) I now always bring my backpack everywhere. I did before to be honest but now it's more of I have too,  it just makes life easier and it's eco friendly plus I'll save my pennies for something really useful than a bag I'd use for rubbish after anyway.  I've like this colour combo so much that I thought I would use it in my new crochet blanket. I'm still pretty new to crochet, but really enjoy it. For my granny square I like to use four double crochet than three to make my blanket a little more full. I will be writing a post soon will how I got started and some great people to check out if your interested in self-teaching as trust me it's worth the time. I had a lovely Halloween and I hope you did too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enjoyed The Post??? Your Comment Will Talk Better.

About me


LiveGood247.com is one of the Most Visited Blog that brings Health Tips, Relationship Talks, Quotes and lots more educating post to your care, all over the world.

Like Us On Facebook

Search This Blog