Trending
Loading...

5 Perfect Lipsticks For Summer

Share on Google Plus

 

I don’t wear lipstick too often, but I love the way it makes me feel when I put it on. Especially if it’s a brighter, deeper color – I feel like a new woman! Lipstick has a way of completely transforming our complexions and making us look oh-so seductive. So even if you’re a lipstick novice – don’t be afraid of it! If you don’t wear it often, it might be a little intimidating, but start off with something sheer and work your way up – you’ll be glad you did!

The best time to try out a new lipstick, I always say, is on a night out. So when you’re getting all glammed up for a night on the town, throw on some of that bright red lipstick. It’ll make you feel confident in all the right ways!

This summer, we’re seeing a lot of reds and pinks – just how I like it. Reds and pinks (different shades of them of course)compliment every skin tone so it’s really not hard to pull off. So here are 5 perfect lipsticks for summer.

5 Perfect Lipsticks for Summer

#1. Sangria Red

#2. Electric Fuchsia

#3. Coral Red

#4. Carnation Pink

#5. Bright Ruby

 

Liked this post? Don’t forget to share it 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enjoyed The Post??? Your Comment Will Talk Better.

About me


LiveGood247.com is one of the Most Visited Blog that brings Health Tips, Relationship Talks, Quotes and lots more educating post to your care, all over the world.

Like Us On Facebook

Search This Blog